JMS Construction Services, Inc. mission is to lead the industry with the most advanced technology accompanied with all the Green Building Practices to reduce the Environmental Impact of Construction. This allows our customers to build their projects with the highest possible quality material, in the shortest amount of time, economizing construction costs, all while being socially responsible, and minimizing the construction footprint.
JMS Construction Services,Inc. has been Serving South Florida for over 14 years. JMS is a One-Stop Total Site Development, Road Building Company, Self-Performing Heavy Earthwork,Dirt Screening, Recycling Operations, Underground Utilities and Asphalt Paving.All JMS Projects are run with GPS surveying and Automated GPS Grading Equipment. The JMS team leaders manage projects with their Microsoft SurfacePro by holding video-chat meetings via Teams and sharing information via cloud base.
Jason M. Shlimbaum began JMS Construction Services, Inc. in November 2004. Jason’s roots tie back to asphalt construction starting in the family business, All Island Parking Lot Maintenance, located on Long Island, New York. In search of the next level business opportunity, Jason traded in Long Island, New York for Davie, Florida. Jason was accepted into Nova Southeastern University (NSU). Shortly after his acceptance to NSU, Jason did what came natural to him and became Head of the Business Department for the College Newspaper. Jason graduated NSU with Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a minor in Legal Studies. As Jason passed the LSAT exam to enter law school, JMS Construction Services was awarded its 1st Site Development project. His passion for construction and business law combine formed the core values of JMS Construction Services, Inc.
Licenses, Certificates & Accolades:
As of today, Jason is the CEO of JMS Construction Services, Inc. He is the holder of the following licenses:
- Broward County 3bx Minor Road
- Broward County A1 Primary Pipe (Youngest person in the State to obtain)
- FDOT Underground
- MOT Certified
- Florida GC Tower
- Florida MOT Traffic Control
- Broward / Palm Beach Engineer Minor Roads, Broward Primary Pipe,
- Florida Storm Water Erosion Sedimentation
- General Contractor Tower
JMS holds the Following Certificates:
- Certified Florida Department of Transportation Contractor
- Certified Broward County CDBE and CBE Contractor
- Certified SBE South Florida Water Management Member
- EngineeringContractors Association of S. FL Awards
- 2013 Broward County had taken notice of the excellent job that was being done in the construction of a new lake in an old back filled pit. Broward County made JMS a Nominee for the Emerald award, Excellences for handling environmental impact recycling concrete steel and asphalt
In 2014 Jason was appointed, Ambassador of the Ambassadors Board at Nova Southeastern University, the highest honor for an alumni. This year The JMS Construction Services, Inc. Changing Lives NSU Scholarship was created. The best is yet to come.